Can I have a garden room if my permitted development rights have been withdrawn?

Yes, this is possible. However, you will need to get planning permission. If you are unsure how to proceed, we can secure this for you subject to an additional charge. Please contact us to find out details about planning permission for your specific garden rooms.

Not answered your question?

Long white line