I live in an area with an Article 4 directive, can I have a garden room?

Yes! You will require Planning Permission in order to have a garden room on your property, but we can help with this!

If you live in an area that has an Article 4 direction, this means that your local planning authority has removed Permitted Development rights for your area. If your property does not have Permitted Development rights then we can help you with your planning application for your garden room project.

Not answered your question?

Long white line