Will you plumb my garden room?

This work will need to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations and may mean that you need planning permission. If you need a water supply we’re happy to organise through our specialist partners to chat to your plumber of choice. Just remember that this will need to meet Building Regs and might mean you need to get planning permission.

Not answered your question?

Long white line